When the work is complete
- When your shoot is complete, please send us the pictures in PDF or JPG (or a link to download all the images) so we can choose the pictures. Please don’t send in a single “strip” format !
- If the pictures are sent as an email attachment, the total number of Bytes per email should be lower than 2 MB.
- You can propose a title and an intro text for your story, but we retain the final right to use what we deem appropriate. A title linked to the issue theme will be preferred.
SUBMITTING THE FINAL WORK
- When your shoot is accepted we will ask for high resolution files of the images chosen for publication.
- For the same images we need the credits of anyone involved in the pictures/story. These need to be supplied in MS Word format, with an photo as reference.
- The credits should not be overly descriptive, but simply state what the item is a DRESS, SHOES, HAT, COAT etc, followed by the brand or designer. Please check that the cited clothing/articles are visible in the photos.
- Please note that we will only include a reference to the photographer’s website. No other website or email address will be printed.