The following are the requirements for obtaining a commissioning letter or a pull letter. The letter is not to be considered an agreement of publication.
Conditions for obtaining a pull/commissioning letter
- We accept your idea and your mood board.
- We are informed about the name of the stylist, the location and date of the shooting.
Formal Prerequisites for using our pull/commissioning letter
- You assume all the costs of the shooting and anything else related to the pull letter.
- You accept that we may not run your story.
- You have all required insurances, as appropriate.
- Everything, is under your, or your stylist’s, responsibility.
- Whatever you obtain, using our letter, should be returned as requested by the supplier.
- You have read our terms & conditions.